About Antonio E. Oliva
I was born in Fort Bragg, NC to Cuban parents and was raised in Fort Washington, MD. I have lived in the Houston area since 1995 and have currently lived in Friendswood, TX since 2001 with my wife, Vladenka, and one cat, Zoe.
- Undergraduate (B.S.E.)
- Aerospace Engineering, Univ. of Maryland (1989)
- Masters (M.S.)
- Natural & Applied Sciences, Univ. of Houston–Clear Lake (2001)
- Teaching Certification Training
- Region IV Alternative Certification Program - Mathematics:8-12 (2009)
- Substitute Teaching
- Friendswood ISD, Deer Park ISD and La Porte ISD (2012)
Tutoring and mentoring students and professionals in math, computer, and engineering subjects.
Using math concepts and techniques in various engineering projects of NASA's manned spaceflight programs.